Awesome video! I did get your email but I couldn't reply because it would go back to your blog. Can you send me your email address. My blog is set on private so I have to invite you in order for you to see it. I was super super super excited to hear from you! I hope we can keep in touch at least through our blogs and some email!
Hey Brandi, my email address is lladnas@excite.com. That would be great to see your blog! I was also super excited to hear from you! You were always such a great friend! We definitely should be able to keep in touch!
3 comments:
Awesome video! I did get your email but I couldn't reply because it would go back to your blog. Can you send me your email address. My blog is set on private so I have to invite you in order for you to see it. I was super super super excited to hear from you! I hope we can keep in touch at least through our blogs and some email!
Hey Brandi, my email address is lladnas@excite.com. That would be great to see your blog! I was also super excited to hear from you! You were always such a great friend! We definitely should be able to keep in touch!
I hadn't heard this before, and I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment