So, we decided to go to the Hill Air Show. Isaac had his ears plugged the whole time, and the kids hid in the stroller under a blanket to hide from the sun. Judging from this, I think they enjoyed it. It was pretty hot, but neat to see all of the air planes, especially the loud F-16's. Anyways, here are some pics from it:
Yeah, it was fun and hot. Brandi, are you still in Boise? Morgan just applied for a job in McCall, Idaho. I think that is kind of close to boise? He also applied for one in Jackson, Wyoming so we will see what happens. Did you get my email address? I haven't been able to get onto your blog yet. Take Care!
Clarissa- I didn't get your email address? Here is my email so you can send me your email and I can invite you to our blog---brandita_nelson@yahoo. Yes, we are still in Boise. That would be AWESOME if Morgan got a job in McCall! That area is so beautiful!
4 comments:
Looks like it was a neat experience!
Looks like fun, your kids are so cute! Are you going to be in Rexburg anytime soon? I'm planning a trip there mid July.
Yeah, it was fun and hot. Brandi, are you still in Boise? Morgan just applied for a job in McCall, Idaho. I think that is kind of close to boise? He also applied for one in Jackson, Wyoming so we will see what happens. Did you get my email address? I haven't been able to get onto your blog yet. Take Care!
Clarissa-
I didn't get your email address? Here is my email so you can send me your email and I can invite you to our blog---brandita_nelson@yahoo. Yes, we are still in Boise. That would be AWESOME if Morgan got a job in McCall! That area is so beautiful!
Post a Comment