Monday, May 11, 2009

Zachary is walking.

Here are some pictures of Zachary toddling around. He started at about 9 months, and hasn't stopped. Some times I think his body moves faster than his feet do.







3 comments:

The Sandall's said...

He is so cute!! He must be just like Bowman, who I swears just floats along..... it's so cute, I love it!!!

Brandi said...

You updated your blog! Yeah! Now I can make a comment. I got your blog address from Merrilei's blog. I will have to give you our blog address.
Your kids are adorable! When I last saw you, you had two kids!

Morgan and Clarissa Sandall Family said...

Brandi!!!! How are you girl? I have been trying to track you down forever. I sent you a christmas card to the address that was on your Thank You note from your wedding, but it came back. Sooo excited to hear from you! How is life going? I would love to see your blog, that would be awesome. Hope all is going great for you!